Thursday, June 21, 2007

What I'm Reading

Lately, I find myself with an abundance of books. Actually, it's a bit overwhelming at times.

What I'm Reading:
-Liberty For Latin America: How to Undo Five Hundred Years of State Oppression-by Alvaro Vargas Llosa
-Less Than Two Dollars a Day: A Christian View of World Povery and the Free Market-by Kent A. Van Til
-La Capital: The Biography of Mexico City-Jonathan Kandell
-Confession of a Reformation Rev: Hard Lessons From an Emerging Missional Church-Mark Driscoll

What I Hope to Conquer Next:
-Bobos in Paradise-David Brooks (This one's been on my list forever!)
-Opening Mexico: The Making of a Democracy-Julia Preston and Samuel Dillon

We'll see how much progress I make before I head to Mexico. I suspect I will not get all of them read.

1 comment:

Moon Rain said...

-Less Than Two Dollars a Day: A Christian View of World Poverty and the Free Market-by Kent A. Van Til

sounds interesting...

-Bobos in Paradise-David Brooks

i didn't know what a bobo was so i wikipedia'd it. that also sounds like an interesting book. bobo. heh.